Vendor Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state-of-the-art payments platform in the Nordic countries? P27 Nordic Payments is looking for a Vendor Manager. This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
You will be part of the team managing our key vendors and contracts and act as a trusted advisor to our business in relation to contracts and procurement. We drive successful procurement projects, manage the contracts, monitor performance, ensure proper control, as well as develop relationships with our vendors. With a direct report to the Head of Outsourcing and Vendor Management, you will play an important role in building the unit to support our company goals in creating the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics. You will be working out of our office in Stockholm.
About the role
As a Vendor Manager, you will, together with the team, be responsible for all procurement activities within P27, including negotiations and contract management, supplier relationship management, and cost reduction and spend analysis activities. Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Drive procurement cases including Rfx processes and related outsourcing evaluations related to EBA and other similar guidelines and regulations with our key internal stakeholders
- Prepare and assist internal stakeholders in the creation of required requirement and service definitions, outsourcing and risk assessments, business case developments, exit plans, and similar documents
- Oversee and facilitate vendor governance
- Monitor, compile, prepare, maintain, and present vendor performance analysis to Management Team and Risk and Audit units (incl. Risk and SLA monitoring and reports)
- Build, maintain, and manage supplier relationships and keep up good and active communications both internally and with vendors
- Various operative tasks including internal training and support to the organization
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Take ownership and are comfortable in the role as the vendor management expert
- Have high energy and a positive attitude
- Build consensus and resolve potential conflicts as well as demonstrate good judgement
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- 5 years of experience with sourcing and vendor management in the banking industry
- Understanding of banking industry and related regulations and guidelines such as EBA 02 and GDPR
- Experience in managing critical/important outsourcing agreements
- Experience in identifying risks and maintaining the aggregated risk picture
- A degree in business administration, law, or a technology-related field is required
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages (working language is English).
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document no later than 7th October.
Interviews can be initiated before the deadline if the right candidate applies so, please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process. For additional information about the position, please contact our Head of Outsourcing and Vendor Management firstname.lastname@example.org
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB, and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state-of-the-art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.