Vendor Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? P27 Nordic Payments is looking for a Vendor Manager. This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies
About this opportunity
You will be part of the team managing our key vendors and contracts and act as a trusted advisor to our business in relation to contracts and procurement. We drive successful procurement projects, analyse the market, and evaluate suitable vendors for our company needs. Reporting directly to the Head of Outsourcing and Vendor Management, you will play an important role in building the unit to support our company goals in shaping the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics. You will be working out of our office either in Stockholm or Copenhagen.
About the role
As a Vendor Manager you will, together with the Outsourcing and Vendor Management team, be responsible for all procurement activities within P27, including negotiations and contract management, supplier relationship management — including analysis of cost and cost reduction activities. Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Drive procurement cases including Rfx processes with our key internal stakeholders
- Prepare and assist internal stakeholders in the creation of required requirement and service definitions, outsourcing and risk assessments, business case developments, exit plans, and similar documents
- Compile, prepare, maintain, and present vendor performance analysis to Management Team and Risk and Audit units (incl. Risk and SLA monitoring and reports)
- Build, maintain, and manage supplier relationships and keep up good and active communications both internally and with vendors
- Various operative tasks including internal training and support to the organisation
- Support development activities within the Outsourcing and Vendor Management unit
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Take ownership and lead
- Have high energy and a positive attitude
- Can build consensus and resolve conflicts as well as demonstrate good judgement
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- 3+ years of experience with sourcing and vendor management or similar role in the Banking industry
- Good understanding of banking industry regulations such as EBA 02
- A degree in business administration or a technology-related field is required
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages (working language is English).
Please send a cover letter together with your CV via LinkedIn no later than 29th November.
Interviews can be initiated before the deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
For additional information about the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB, and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to go live in 2021. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.