IT Service Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? P27 Nordic Payments is looking for an IT Service Manager. This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
P27 Nordic Payments is looking for an IT Service Manager with a passion for payments who will be part of forming the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics and take part in implementing our services. The IT Service Manager will be located at our office in Copenhagen and report directly to the Head of IT. As our new IT Service Manager, you will be a strong asset in delivering on our commitments towards customers and steering our vendors.
About the role
Together with colleagues, you will plan, coordinate and operate P27’s clearing platform in the Nordic countries. You will participate in the build-up phase and have a major impact on the implementation of this new clearing platform and all the related IT processes. After the implementation, you will be responsible for the daily IT services delivered by Mastercard, ensure a stable and secure payments infrastructure and ensure that P27 and Mastercard comply with the SLAs and regulatory requirements.
As an IT Service Manager in P27 Nordic Payments you will:
- Be responsible for IT maintenance of the clearing platform delivered by Mastercard
- Establish a monitoring methodology of all IT deliverables and obligations
- Manage the processes for IT operation internally and externally towards vendors
- Plan and coordinate all activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the IT processes
- In collaboration with Operations Managers, ensure that vendor contracts and services are on-boarded from an IT perspective
- Ensure that the vendor reporting obligations under a contract are sufficient for IT operational and regulatory purposes
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Have strong interpersonal skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership and have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Have a strong quality mindset and are detail-oriented and structured
- Are an excellent communicator and a great team player who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- 7+ years’ experience as an Application Manager, IT Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager or IT Service Manager
- Ideally working experience from Banking or the Financial industry related to payments, or the IT consulting industry
- Experience in managing vendors
- ITIL certified
- Fluent in English and in one of the Nordic languages (working language is English).
- Educational level: Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines.
Please send a cover letter together with your CV via LinkedIn no later than 3rd December 2020.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org