P27 NextGen Nordics April 15 webinar: Register now
Registration is now open for the NextGen Nordics April 15 webinar.
Please join P27 and our partners Finextra for the latest instalment in our NextGen Nordics seminar series.
- What: NextGen Nordics webinar
- When: Thursday, April 15, 2021 @ 14.00 CEST
- Where: Webinar (Click here to register)
The NextGen Nordics April 15 webinar, entitled Changing Payments: P27, Europe and beyond, will look at how far P27 has come, the road ahead, as well as the changing competitive and regulatory landscape for payments.
Panellists will discuss a number of questions including:
- What are the biggest regulatory challenges as a new payments landscape takes shape?
- What kind of Layer 2 services will come first and when will they be offered?
- What is the roadmap to P27 going live from this point onwards?
Featured speakers for the event include:
- Henry Ohlsson – Deputy Governor, Riksbanken
- Martin Andersson – Chairman of the Board, P27 Nordic Payments
- Lars Sjögren – CEO, P27 Nordic Payments
- Gary Wright – Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
To secure a place, follow this link to the webinar registration page.
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB, and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state-of-the-art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more at nordicpayments.eu.
Finextra is the leading independent newswire and information source for the worldwide financial technology community. Finextra covers all significant technology news in wholesale and retail banking, the capital markets, and insurance. Finextra also publishes a wide range of research articles, features, white papers, and case studies. Read more about Finextra at finextra.com.