Test Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
P27 Nordic Payments is looking for an additional Test Manager with a passion for payments who will be part of forming the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics and take part in implementing our services. The Test Manager can be located at our office in either Stockholm or Copenhagen and will report directly to the Head of IT. It is not a requirement that you are an expert test manager or a payment subject matter expert, but you must have the ability, skills and desire to develop in this role.
About the role
Together with colleagues you will plan, coordinate and execute the testing of P27’s services and implementation of the clearing platform. You will both take part in the implementation work and coordinate test plans on new releases.
The implementation of services includes close cooperation with vendors and banks in defining, planning and testing the services of P27. This work will provide you with the opportunity to establish a broad network among the banking community in the Nordics.
You will be responsible for the quality of P27’s services and planning, defining, and managing the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery by applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics and deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
As a Test Manager in P27 Nordic Payments you will:
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the test management disciplines
- Define and implement new procedures related to changes in products.
- Conduct on-going assessments and manage IT risks and controls in line with risk appetite and guidelines set by management
- Proactively take part in the implementation of services by driving the test management area in P27 together with project managers and payment specialists and in interaction with banks and vendors.
- Collaborate closely with both internal stakeholders across the organisation including Operations, IT and CISO.
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Have personal integrity, stamina and a high level of energy
- Are a fast learner and interested in personal and professional development
- Take ownership and has a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Have an eye for detail and is well structured
- Are an excellent communicator and a great team player
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- Ideally working experience from Banking or the Financial industry related to payments, or from the IT consulting industry.
- Preferably ISTQB certified.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong quality mindset, detail-oriented and structured.
- Fluency in English and in one of the Nordic languages (working language is English).
- Educational level: Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines.
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document not later than 18th April 2022.
Interviews can be initiated prior to the application deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact interim Head of IT Dorthe.firstname.lastname@example.org