Test Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state-of-the-art payments platform in the Nordic countries? P27 Nordic Payments is looking for a Test Manager. This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
P27 Nordic Payments is looking for a Test Manager with a passion for payments who will be part of forming the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics and take part in implementing our services. The Test Manager will be located at our office in Stockholm and report directly to the Head of IT. It is not a requirement that you are an expert test manager or a payment subject matter expert, but you must have the ability, skills, and desire to develop in this role.
About the role
Together with colleagues you will plan, coordinate, and execute the testing of P27’s services and implementation of the clearing platform. You will both take part in the implementation work and coordinate test plans on new releases.
The implementation of services includes close cooperation with vendors and banks in defining, planning, and testing the services of P27. This work will provide you with the opportunity to establish a broad network among the banking community in the Nordics.
You will be responsible for the quality of P27’s services and planning, defining, and managing the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery by applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics and deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
As a Test Manager in P27 Nordic Payments you will:
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the test management disciplines
- Define and implement new procedures related to changes in products
- Conduct on-going assessments and manage IT risks and controls in line with risk appetite and guidelines set by management
- Proactively take part in the implementation of services by driving the test management area in P27 together with project managers and payment specialists and in interaction with banks and vendors
- Collaborate closely with both internal stakeholders across the organisation including Operations, IT and CISO
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Have personal integrity, stamina, and a high level of energy
- Are a fast learner and interested in personal and professional development
- Take ownership and has a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Have an eye for detail and are well-structured
- Are an excellent communicator and a great team player
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- Ideally working experience from Banking or the Financial industry related to payments, or from the IT consulting industry
- Preferably ISTQB certified
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong quality mindset, detail-oriented and structured
- Fluency in English and in one of the Nordic languages (working language is English).
- Educational level: Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines.
For additional information about the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application with cover letter and CV via LinkedIn no later than 1st November 2020.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB, and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to go live in 2021. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.