Senior Compliance Officer
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
The Compliance function in P27 Nordic Payments is a part of the second line of defence within the company. The function is responsible for ensuring the adherence to external rules and general compliance. To further strengthen the compliance competence in the company, and the focus on especially our Danish operations, we are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer with direct report to the Head of Compliance.
What you will be doing
Your responsibility includes all types of compliance related tasks, including contact with authorities in the Nordic countries. Your day-to-day contact will be with P27 Nordic Payments employees and leaders, as well as with third party vendors. You will also have a close collaboration with both the Risk control function and the Internal audit function.
In addition, the job includes having a close dialogue with regulatory supervisors and overseers in all countries in which P27 Nordic Payments operates. Our company has filed a clearing licence application to the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and the Compliance function co-ordinates this process and works closely with Risk control and the COO Office on this.
As a Senior Compliance Officer in P27 Nordic Payments you will:
- Perform scanning of new regulation. Regulations concerning outsourcing, cyber and IT security are of special interest
- Perform audits in a “hands on” environment
- Facilitate regulatory workshops for clearing participants
- Analyse and evaluate the Compliance risk situation
- Assess and analyse occurred incidents and other controlling activities related to Compliance
- Support the Head of Compliance in ensuring adherence to internal rules, including reviews and updates of the internal material.
Your primary workplace will be in our branch office in either Copenhagen, Stockholm or Helsinki.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Have a good business understanding and high integrity
- Are analytical, think ahead and anticipate questions
- Are eager to learn and to use your knowledge and skills in a productive way
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience with compliance in a regulated financial business, or with supervision/oversight at a regulatory authority
- Knowledge of the payments industry and interest in understanding new developments
- Experience from working with financial infrastructures is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required and preferably also in Danish.
Application deadline is 24 February 2020.
Interviews will be held prior to the deadline if the right candidate applies so please apply as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
For additional information about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org