Outsourcing Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
With a direct report to the Head of Clearing Operations, you will play an important role in ensuring that a governance structure is established between P27 Nordic Payments and the supplier. This includes setting up control deliverables and obligations between the parties. You can be located at our offices in either Stockholm, Copenhagen, or Helsinki.
About the role
As an Outsourcing Manager in P27, you will support the Head of Clearing Operations in the outsourcing owner role of Layer 1, which includes the clearing and settlement services provided by P27 Nordic Payments. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a framework to be used to follow-up on the supplier for the outsourced services. This includes ensuring that routines, controls, methods and processes are implemented in due time and in an orderly manner.
You will work closely together with experienced colleagues within many parts of the organisation, including for example Outsourcing and Vendor Management, IT and Risk.
Your tasks also include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor the supplier´s performance and identify risks and be part of the risk assessment.
- Follow-up on supplier compliance adherence.
- Be part of setting the external audit plan.
- Create reports for internal and external parties.
- Manage deviations in the supplier contract.
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Have excellent analytical abilities
- Have a good business understanding and high integrity
- Are a team player
- Have high energy and a positive attitude
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience with outsourcing management preferably from the financial sector, e.g. within a clearing organisation, bank or other types of financial institution under oversight/supervision.
- Knowledge of the payments industry and interest in understanding new developments.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
- A degree in business administration, law or a technology-related field is required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and one of the Nordic languages is required. The working language is English.
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document no later than 18th April.
Interviews can be initiated before the deadline if the right candidate applies so, please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact the Head of Clearing Operations Anja Steenstrup at email@example.com