Operations Specialist for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
P27 Nordic Payments is looking for an Operations Specialist who will be part of forming the future payment infrastructure in the Nordics. You will be located at our office in Stockholm and report directly to the Head of Clearing Operations. This position is important in securing the successful implementation of our services and day-to-day operations.
About the role
Your responsibility will be to take part in the implementation of Bill Pay and manage day-to-day operations.
The implementation of Bill Pay includes close cooperation with vendors and banks by driving, collaborating and specifying requirements when defining the service.
When we go live, you will be a part of the team running the day-to-day operations and service including customer service, incident handling and daily real-time payment monitoring. The team will also be responsible for following up on vendors and/or services, development of services, customer reporting and 1st line risk management.
- Focus on customer readiness and service implementation
- Analyze and drive ongoing operational optimization as well as ensuring efficient processes and procedures to safeguard high-quality, low-cost operations
- Collaborate effectively with both internal stakeholders across the organisation, including operations and customer relations and host meetings and customer forums with external partners such as banking communities, vendors and authorities
- Define and implement new procedures related to changes in the strategy and/or products
- As a part of the team, manage day-to-day tasks related to P27’s payment services, such as monitoring of the services, react to deviations and manage incidents together with vendors and customers.
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Believe payments make the world go around
- Have personal integrity, stamina and a high level of energy
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Have strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly understand new issues
- Take ownership and have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- Working with payment services at a financial institution or financial infrastructure provider
- Project management experience
- Hands-on experience with day-to-day operations including monitoring and incident handling
- Fluency in a Nordic language and English (working language is English).
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document no later than 9 January 2022.
Interviews can be initiated before the deadline if the right candidate applies so, please send your application as soon as possible.
Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process. We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
For additional information about the position, please contact the Head of Clearing Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org