Microsoft 365 Adoption Specialist
Do you want to be of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
As a Microsoft 365 Adoption Specialist you will play a key role in the Business Governance organisation and across all of P27. You will pro-actively guide the employee user community in understanding and adopting the Microsoft 365 cloud applications.
Business Governance is responsible for the areas of outsourcing and vendor management, business risk management, process and document management and the project management office. It is the responsibility of the Business Governance function to set and maintain frameworks and structures for these areas across the organisation to ensure coordinated ways of working.
About the role
You will be based in Finland and report to the Head of Business Governance.
As Microsoft 365 Adoption Specialist you will together with your closest colleagues in the area:
- Promote new ways of working, implementing change initiatives, creating & implementing new training initiatives
- Drive for excellence and insight into the latest industry trends across Microsoft’s 365 cloud offering, and facilitate high quality adoption
- In addition to understanding the technical features of Microsoft 365, it is also important to understand and be able to advise users how to structure and manage the actual information
- Work independently with assigned deliverables and engage with key stakeholders from various business areas and advise best business practices through implementation of Microsoft 365 solutions
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing the guiding principles and secure alignment with business architecture and ensure compliance with the internal rules
- Create user and training documentation and help facilitate formal training classes with a focus on advising, designing, implementing adoption material
- Train and coach end users in Microsoft 365 environments
- Join a small to a medium-sized organisation where everyone does what is needed to succeed
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Have a strong understanding, preferably 3-5 years’ experience, of how to use the Microsoft 365 platform as for example Teams, OneDrive, Outlook and SharePoint
- Have the ability to self-manage while handling assigned tasks and initiatives
- Have a background in the financial sector, either from a bank, fintech, regulator or similar
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships with all relevant persons
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We
assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Microsoft 365 Cloud environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field or equivalent years of experience
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position preferred
- Speak and write English fluently. Having command of one of the Nordic languages is an advantage, but is not mandatory
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
Please include a cover letter with your CV and send it as one document via LinkedIn no later than 30 November.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies, so please send your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact email@example.com