Management Assistant and Office Manager
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Management Assistant who will help and work closely with the management team in their day-to-day work. You will be trusted with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and office management. P27 provides a fast paced and dynamic work environment where no two days are the same and change happens fast. The Management Assistant role is not just to provide support, but finding new ways go above and beyond.
About the role
The successful candidate will belong to the CEO Office team and report to the Head of the CEO Office. Together, the members of the CEO Office provide support to the CEO and executive management team, drive strategic initiatives and are responsible for high level fora such as our Board of Directors and Executive Management meetings. You will be based at our Copenhagen Office and will work with colleagues acrossDenmark, Sweden, and Finland.
As an Management Assistant & Office Manager of P27 Nordic Payments you will:
- Work closely with the Head of CEO Office Executive PA and other members of the executive management team
- Assist the executive management team with various administrative tasks, including calendar, planning, approvals, and other relevant tasks
- Coordinate team activities such as all staff meetings, company events and local get togethers
- Perform Office Management tasks, liaise with landlords and coordinate with other functions on items related to the Copenhagen office
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Are positive, proactive and detail oriented
- Have a creative approach to problem solving and suggest new ways of working to improve efficiency and quality
- Maintain a high level of integrity and handle information confidentially
- Enjoys working in a high pace environment
- Can work autonomously and take initiatives
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- You have 3+ years of experience from a similar role
- You are proficient in using digital tools such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft teams and similar applications
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience from Office Management tasks
For additional information about the position, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position, before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Magnus Wedel, Consultant, at +45 51 60 72 83.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality, and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to launch all planned services in 2022/2023. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.