IT Team Lead for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state-of-the-art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced leader to become IT Team Lead for Clearing, Settlement and Bill Payments in P27. In this role, you will ensure the flexibility and stability of payments infrastructure in the Nordics – enabling people to exchange money smarter and faster.
The Team Lead will lead the development of a solution and application architecture for the entire organization, from all IT architecture perspectives (Business Services, Business Processes, Information, Applications and Technology). It must be ensured that the solution and application architecture is closely aligned to the Business Strategy, Business Operating Model and IT strategy, and comply with all enterprise architecture requirements.
Designing and maintaining the solution and application architecture as well as applying architectural processes and techniques across solutions and applications are also important parts of the job.
You will report to the CIO and can work from our office in either Stockholm or Copenhagen.
About the role
In this team lead position in P27, you will
- Lead a group of people with individual competencies with a focus on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcome.
- Be accountable for the correct and thorough completion of the solution and application architecture.
- Collaborate with our vendors to ensure the stability of our service, which essentially is to deliver access to trade for Nordic companies and for private individuals to pay their bills or transfer money with their mobile solution. You will also work in close collaboration with Product Management, Clearing Operations and the other teams in P27 IT to continuously deliver the fast, cheap and safe execution of payments.
- Proactively facilitate finding solutions to complex challenges on the system level, platform level, network level and across players in the value chain.
- Engage in all architect layers, most importantly on Technology (data, software components and integrations).
- Ensure that the technical components of the project are in sync with the business needs of the organization.
To succeed in this role, we expect that you
- Are passionate about ensuring a stable, secure yet flexible service, to which you contribute with dedication and skills to identifying where engagement is needed.
- Are a skilled people leader and team player.
- Are a strong communicator who can facilitate discussions about problems and solutions and who can communicate background and resolution to all levels of the organization.
- Are both intuitive and structured in your way of working.
- Chase and activate the best practice.
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- Leadership experience from teams managing complex IT infrastructures.
- Previous experience from either payments, banking and tech/platform ecosystems.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in computer/software engineering or computer science followed by relevant certification.
- Experience with driving technical planning and solutions for software portfolio, including authoring or managing the development of software designs, managing vendor evaluations, and justifying technical recommendations.
- Knowledge of programming languages as well as knowledge of computer networking
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages is required.
- Experience in engaging with large vendors – ideally within the UK or US-based cultures is an advantage.
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document no later than 8th August 2022.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process. The role of IT Team Lead can involve placement in a security class. Security vetting with register control may be carried out under Chapter 3 of the Protective Security Act (Säkerhetsskyddslagen 2018:585).
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
For additional information about the position, please contact our CIO at firstname.lastname@example.org.