Information Security Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced specialist who will help us lay the rails for protecting information, systems and services in the new way of executing payments in the Nordics. We will trust you to define and arrange the resilience of the infrastructure and products that will facilitate a large portion of the Nordic economy moving forward.
About the role
Now is the chance to build the foundation for the Nordic payments infrastructure. Your skills and passion to build safe environments will make a difference for the 27 million people in the Nordics, who rely on us building smarter and safer connections.
You will report to the CISO and predominantly work from our office in Stockholm.
As an Information Security Manager in P27 Nordic Payments you will:
- Work with assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee, and business information in compliance with the organisation’s information security policies and strategies.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the P27 systematic information security management system (ISMS) together with the CISO.
- Work directly with the CISO and other managers to facilitate information and cybersecurity risk and compliance assessments and enhance related processes and routines. Maintain a risk and threat landscape picture for P27 including controls and mitigating activities to manage threats, risks, and incidents within the area of information security.
- Provide information security training to P27 staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and ensure an adequate level of physical security and personnel security.
The ideal candidate comes with a solid background within a regulated market with a focus on information security management, and a strong track record in information security which includes the following professional and personal qualifications.
To succeed in this role, we expect that you have:
- Solid knowledge of information security and cyber security.
- Solid knowledge of risk management, risk, and threat analysis and intelligence.
- Experience with ISO 27000 series, NIST Cyber Security Framework, ITIL and similar relevant frameworks.
- Experience from an outsourced IT environment -both regarding the use of consultants, partner integrations and SaaS/PaaS solutions and related regulation.
- Solid knowledge of physical security and personnel security.
- Experience with incident management and financial regulations, GDPR, protective security and other security regulations.
On a personal level you:
- Like to have fun and be part of building something new and interesting in the information and cybersecurity field.
- Are a great team player with good collaboration and communication skills.
- Like to take responsibility and make things happen.
- Are curious, persistent, thrive on tackling challenges and making a difference.
- Have an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills for complex and challenging issues.
- Are fluent in Swedish and English – written as well as oral.
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
We expect the candidate to have a relevant university degree in IT, security, law, or similar. Further, the candidate has relevant proven certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPP, CISA, or similar.
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document no later than 26th June 2022.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process. We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
For additional information about the position, please contact email@example.com.