Identity and Access Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
This is a great opportunity for using your experience with user administration to keep the security level at the top. You get to develop and maintain IT security in P27 which operates critical infrastructure across the Nordic countries.
About the role
Our ambition for identity and access management rights is high, and the security activities have full attention on all levels of the organisation as well as from the authorities. As an Identity and Access Manager, you will be instrumental in maintaining a very high security level within P27 and ensuring ongoing optimisation. The role is part of our security team in IT and you will collaborate closely with colleagues across the Nordic countries. You will work from our office in Helsinki, Stockholm or Copenhagen and have a direct report to the Head of IT.
As an Identity and Access Manager in P27 you will:
- Design, built, and implement our Identity and Access Management Platform
- Manage user access rights incl. add, remove and change permissions for internal and external systems
- Conduct monthly and quarterly inspections, controls and reviews of user rights
- Design and build workflows for self-service
- Update Identity and Access Management processes and ensure that the platform and processes are always up-to-date and compliant
- Be responsible for our Identity and Access Management Platform and maintain efficient IT controls for Identity and Access Management
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Know the importance of managing access rights and understands the many aspects of information security
- Are ambitious, pragmatic and problem-solving with an eye for regulatory context and boundaries
- Have a positive, critical, and result-oriented attitude
- Are a skilled communicator who knows how to make your point clear and are not afraid to speak up or escalate if necessary
- Are a team player with a good technical understanding
The values that guide us in P27 are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage.
We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar position
- Hands-on experience with Identity and Access Management platforms and products
- Experience with a successful implementation of Identity and Access Management platforms and processes
- A relevant educational background within IT and general knowledge and interest in information and cyber security
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages (working language is English)
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document no later than 9. January 2022.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact the Head of IT email@example.com
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to launch all planned services in 2022/2023. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.