Customer Relations Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state-of-the-art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
The payments market in the world is changing rapidly and P27 is at the centre of this change. We are looking for a Customer Relations Manager to facilitate, develop, and maintain the relationship with the banks, i.e. the customers of P27. P27 has already started to onboard banks in Sweden and soon thereafter Denmark and Finland will follow. This role will be essential for P27 to accomplish this task and thereafter maintain the relationship and offer ancillary services to the P27 customers.
You will work out of our Copenhagen office and report directly to the Head of Customers and Relations.
About the role
As a Customer Relations Manager in P27 Nordic Payments, you will be in the middle of an exciting journey of bringing out a new payments infrastructure to the banks within the Nordics. The work will be executed in close collaboration with other units within P27 and your role will be to quality assure and ensure a satisfactory onboarding journey for the customers.
You will work with account planning and ensure strong key account management where you lead and act as the main point of contact. Ensuring a close collaboration with a large part of the Nordic payments community will also be an important part of your role.
To succeed in this role we expect that you:
- Are outstanding in stakeholder management – both internally and externally
- Are an excellent communicator and able to present clearly to executive management and senior stakeholders at the banks and within the payments community
- Have a good sense of structure
- Are a strong team player and motivator who lead and support stakeholders to reach goals while ensuring a positive work climate
- Have a strong can-do-attitude, stamina and a high level of energy
- Want to engage on a journey where the build-up of a new payments infrastructure across the Nordics creates a strong incentive to do the extra work
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- 5+ years of proven track record in relationship management, preferably toward financial institutions
- 10+ years of experience in the banking industry, preferably within the payments universe
- Experience in engaging with regulators and other public stakeholders
- University degree in banking and finance
- Fluency in English is required and a certain level of Danish is an advantage (the working language is English).
To apply, please send a cover letter together with your CV via LinkedIn no later than 16th September.
Interviews can be initiated before the deadline, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.For additional information about the position, please contact the Head of Customers and Relations Martin Georgzén at firstname.lastname@example.org