Communications Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state-of-the-art payments platform in the Nordic countries? P27 Nordic Payments is looking for a Communications Manager. This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
P27 is looking for an experienced communicator to take charge of P27’s communications efforts. You will be instrumental in designing and launching communication-related activities for P27. This is a great opportunity for a senior communicator who wants to be part of building and executing the communications around a robust and solid Nordic payments platform infrastructure.
The communications will target both the financial community, the payments community, and regulators in the Nordics and EU. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to work with strategic communications from multiple perspectives. The Communications Manager will be located in Stockholm and will report directly to the Head of Business Execution.
As the Communications Manager in P27 Nordic Payments you will:
- Develop and implement the communications strategy of the company
- Support management in communications
- Be responsible for all communication on social media platforms, primarily company webpage and LinkedIn
- Plan, arrange, and prepare seminars, conferences, and newsletters
- Prepare and participate in communication activities across the banking and payments sector
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Enjoy identifying, planning, and executing communications activities
- Have a strong relationship with media and newspapers
- Are fluent in English and at least in one of the Nordic languages and have excellent writing and presenting skills
- Have documented skills in stakeholder management
- Have a can-do attitude and make things happen
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are: Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- At least 10 years of experience from corporates communications preferably from a bank, clearinghouse, or the financial sector
- Familiar with the payments universe and its stakeholders
- Relevant education and university degree
- Strong network with journalists and media
Please apply via LinkedIn by attaching your CV and a cover letter in one document. The application deadline is 20 April 2021.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies, so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB, and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state-of-the-art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.