Business Advisor to P27 CEO Office
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a business advisor to further strengthen the CEO Office team. As part of the CEO Office, you will participate in and lead activities across the organization in collaboration with your team, the executive management team, and the rest of the organization. You will play a key role in managing corporate plans, templates, steering documents and similar with both internal and external stakeholders. Tasks will range from strategic initiatives to hands-on work with analysis, assessments, and follow-up.
About the role
The successful candidate will belong to the CEO Office team and report to the Head of the CEO Office. Together, the members of the CEO Office provide support to the CEO and executive management team, drive strategic initiatives and are responsible for high level fora such as our Board of Directors and Executive Management meetings. As part of the CEO Office, you will work closely with the CEO and the rest of the executive management team. To be successful in this role we believe that you can work independently with assigned deliverables and engage with key stakeholders from various areas and on various levels.
You will be based at one of our offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen or Helsinki and you will work with colleagues across the Nordics.
As a Business Advisor in the CEO Office, you will:
- Work closely with the CEO Office team, the CEO and other members of the executive management team.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize continuously.
- Play a key role in the steering, governance, and strategy of P27.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization and externally.
To succeed in this role, we expect that:
- You are proactive, thorough, and structured.
- You have a creative approach to problem solving and suggest new ways of working to improve efficiency and quality.
- You are able to understand and analyze problems, find solutions, and document the outcome.
- You enjoy working in a high pace environment.
- You can work autonomously and take initiatives.
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- A Master’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience from similar function, management consulting or banking.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and preferably at least one of the Nordic languages.
Please apply via LinkedIn by sending a cover letter together with your CV in one document no later than September 21st.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact: email@example.com
About P27 Nordic Payments
P27 Nordic Payments Platform AB is a company owned by six of the largest banks in the Nordics, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP Financial Group, SEB and Swedbank. The aim is to create one common state of the art payment platform in the Nordic countries. The work started in late 2017 with the ambition to launch all planned services in 2022/2023. The launch of P27 services is subject to a merger filing and clearing licence approval. The name P27 derives from the number of citizens in the Nordic countries, 27 million individuals. Read more about us at nordicpayments.eu and follow us on LinkedIn at P27 Nordic Payments.