Business Advisor for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
As a Business Advisor you will play a key role in the Business Governance organisation and across all of P27. The role aims to drive prioritised activities and initiatives and support the Head of Business Governance and line managers in developing the areas of responsibilities in close collaboration with the whole P27 organisation.
Business Governance is responsible for outsourcing and vendor management, business risk management, process and document management and the project management office. It is the responsibility of the Business Governance function to set and maintain frameworks and structures for these areas across the organisation to ensure coordinated ways of working.
About the role
You will be based in either Denmark, Finland or Sweden and report to the Head of Business Governance.
As a Business Advisor you will:
- Work independently with assigned deliverables and engage with key stakeholders from various business areas
- Enjoy moving between tasks; ranging from running strategic initiatives to dealing with more hands-on tasks such as outlining roles and responsibilities or performing analysis or assessments
- Be part of, or in the lead of building and implementing frameworks and guiding principles
- Enable cross-sharing within the organisation with an open mindset and collaborative attitude
- Join a small to medium-sized organisation where everyone does what is needed to succeed
To succeed in this role, we expect that you have:
- The ability to self-manage while handling assigned tasks and initiatives
- A background in the financial sector, either from a bank, fintech, regulator or similar
- Experience from working in similar areas as risk, compliance, project, process and document management
- The ability to build strong working relationships with all relevant persons
- The ability to influence and build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Good business judgement acumen
The values that guide us in P27 Nordic Payments are; Together – Excellence – Trust – Courage. We assume that you share these values with us.
Your experience and background
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial industry
- Speak and write English fluently. Having command of one of the Nordic languages is an advantage, but is not mandatory
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
Please include a cover letter with your CV and send it as one document via LinkedIn no later than 9th September.
Interviews can be initiated before the application deadline if the right candidate applies, so please send your application as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications. Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
For additional information about the position, please contact the Head of Business Governance at email@example.com